Vehicle Registration Services

Vehicle registration Services We Offer At Cal Liberty Ins.

Renewing your annual vehicle registrations on California vehicles is fast and confidential. If you do not have your DMV registration renewal notice, your Renewal Identification Number (RIN), or Even if your registration is already expired. We can help you.  Just come in and we will fill out the paperwork for you.  We issue Registration, Tags and Plates on site!

California DMV/BPA partnership allows us to process vehicle registrations and title transfers offsite and online using Ca vehicle registration processing system. Calderon Registration services users pay their Ca DMV registration fees instantly. Official Ca.DMV registration card and license tags issued in seconds. Calderon Registration services issues tags, vehicle registrations, plates on site.

Supported Vehicles.
• Passenger Vehicles
• Commercial Vehicles
• Trailers
• Utility Trailers
• Street Motorcycles
• Marine Vessels
• Travel Trailers
• Off Highway vehicles

Vehicle Title Services

Vehicle Title Services Available From Registration Express
Cal Liberty Ins can help you with your vehicle title Services.  Come on in and we will take care of the paperwork for you.  We issue Registration, Tags and Plates on site!
Title Services we provide:
• Title Transfers
• Out Of State Title Transfers (Non-Resident title transfers)
• Off Highway Title Transfers
• Marine Vessel Title Transfers
• Manufacturer Certificate of Origin Transfers
• Miscellaneous Originals Transfers (Exempt Government Vehicles)
• Lost Titles

Other Department Of Motor Vehicles Services We Provide

If you lost your registration card, plates, tags, or any other credentials.  We can help you at one of our locations. Come on in and we will do the paperwork for you.  We issue vehicle Registration, Tags and Plates on site!!

Replacement Credentials:

• Registration
• Titles
• Tags
• Plates

Certificates & Revivals:

• Junk Certificates
• Salvage Certificates
• Junk Revivals
• Salvage Revivals

VIN Verifications:

• Vehicle VIN Verification
• Trailer VIN Verification
• Motorcycle VIN Verification
• Boat Hull Identification number

Auto Boat Home & RV

Cal Liberty Insurance has been providing affordable car insurance for California drivers since 2007. From our beginnings in Sacramento, Cal Liberty Insurance currently has 2 offices in Northern CA and clients across Northern, Southern and Central California.

General California Insurance Guidelines


Do I Need Auto Insurance to drive in California?

Yes, financial responsibility (commonly known as insurance) is required on all vehicles operated or parked on California roadways. California state law requires that all drivers have liability coverage.

You must carry evidence of financial responsibility in your vehicle at all times and it must be provided as specified below when:
  • Requested by law enforcement.
  • Renewing vehicle registration.
  • The vehicle is involved in a traffic collision.
  • Insurance companies in California are required by law (California Vehicle Code (CVC) §16058) to electronically report private-use vehicle insurance information to the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). Insurance companies are exempt from electronically reporting insurance information for vehicles covered by commercial or business insurance policies.

Liability insurance pays for damages or injuries that you cause in a car accident, up to the amount of coverage you have.

What Are the Minimum Liability Insurance Requirements for Private Passenger Vehicles (California Insurance Code §11580.1b)?

The State of California minimum liability amounts are as follows:

$15,000 bodily injury or death per person.
$30,000 bodily injury or death to more than one person.
$5,000 total property damage per accident.
Liability insurance pays a person other than the policy holder for personal injury or property damage. Having comprehensive or collision insurance does not meet vehicle financial responsibility requirements.

DUI violations – SR-22 Requirements for California

What is an SR-22?

After receiving a traffic citation, you may also be required to obtain an SR-22 certification (also known as SR-22 insurance or proof of future financial responsibility) from your auto insurance carrier.

Who needs an SR-22?

You are most likely to be required to file an SR-22 if:

You are convicted of a DUI.
You are found to be driving while uninsured.
You are involved in a serious injury-causing accident.
You have an excessive number of points on your driving record.
Often, an SR-22 is required for reinstatement of a suspended or revoked license. Your state’s Department of Motor Vehicles will inform you if you need to file an SR-22.